Virtual Offices offer many of the benefits of an actual office but, and importantly, without the significant price tag that comes with renting physical office space. The professional business address provided by a Virtual Office adds credibility to any company image and presents the ideal solution for start-up companies, home-workers and small businesses looking to avoid fixed overheads associated with office renting. Most operators will offer a number of Virtual Office packages that range from the straight forward use of a business address to a variety of services including mail handling and telephone answering in your company name. Many operators will also allow the client access to onsite facilities, such as meeting rooms and hot desking, and can cater to a number of business support options, sometimes at discounted rates. Virtual Offices are fast and easy to set-up, with operators usually only requiring payment details to get your service under way For us to provide you with a list of Virtual Office providers in the preferred location, Please fill in the Quick Quote form to the right.
With a virtual office you can create a bespoke service choosing from the following options:
- Your business benefit from a prestigious address across prime locations.
- A full postal and parcel service.
- An exclusive telephone number, professionally answered in your company name.
- Fax Services.
- Premium meeting room access with your clients across a first class portfolio of offices.
- The ability to hot desk from a number of locations across the UK.